Starting Statistics on 08/30/2014
- Weight: 155 Pounds (took 0.6 pounds off during my stabilizing week)
- Body Fat %: 25.1% (took 0.7% off during my stabilizing week)
- BMI: 24.3
- Predicted Weight from MyFit.nessP.al: 140 Pounds (targeting 1.5 pounds per week)
Goals for the Next 10 Weeks (Ending 11/08/2014)
- Weight: 142.6 Pounds
- Body Fat %: 22.1%
- BMI: 22.3
- Push-ups: 90
- Sit-ups: 53
- Mile Run Time: 7:26
Week Ending 09/11/2014 (the week ended early due to vacation)
- Week 2 Statistics
- Weight: 153.6 Pounds
- Pounds Lost or Gained: 1.4 Pounds Lost
- Body Fat %: 24.6%
- Body Fat % Lost or Gained: 0.1% Lost
- BMI: 24
- Workout Days (goal is 6 days): 7 Days
- Time Spent Being Active: 8 Hours 15 Minutes
- Average Number of Steps Per Day: 17,328 Steps
- Food: This week was tricky since we headed out of town (sans kids!) on Thursday. Dinner reservations were made without concern to the menu and being Paleo. We were hoping to do lots of walking, to hopefully balance everything out in the end.
- Sunday – Soccer night = easy dinner = pizza out (thin crust veggie)
- Monday – Dinner out consisting of a fabulous Paleo salad
- Tuesday – Pear and Ground Pork Stuffed Winter Squash
- Wednesday – Meatballs and Carrots
- Thursday – VACATION
- Friday – VACATION
- Saturday – VACATION
I have found some group fitness classes at our resort in Teluride that I plan to attend (and drag Hottie to with me).We solely depended on lots of walking to keep us active, but as expected, these numbers did go down this week (except for the amount of steps!).
- Sunday – Mowing the lawn and some yard work (40 minutes) – 10,800 Steps
- Monday – Morning run (43 minutes), strength training (42 minutes) – 18,100 Steps
- Tuesday – Morning run (44 minutes), INSANITY (37 minutes), walking (11 minutes) – 22,000 Steps
- Wednesday- Morning run (52 minutes) – 19,000 Steps
- Thursday- Morning run (46 minutes) – 16,000 Steps
- Friday- Hours of walking (90 minutes) – 18,200 Steps
- Saturday- Hours of walking (90 minutes) – 17,200 Steps
- Notes and findings:
- So I’m running in the mornings now. I really enjoy it! Bryson and I go out as the sun comes up and get 3+ miles in whenever the weather cooperates. I don’t have a set running schedule, and I’m not trying to become a fast runner. I just want to get out there and do it!
- Because we’re heading out of town without the kids on Thursday, I don’t want to drag them to the Y every day. They need time with Mom and Dad before the big departure. I’m counting on my running, one class at the Y, walking with Bryson while Matthew’s in school, resistance bands at home, and our KB bag to keep me active and productive!
- We ate dinner before INSANITY on Tuesday and that was a mistake. Tuesday is now soup night and we’ll eat after class.
- All stats are from Thursday, 09/11/2014, because I didn’t have access to scales or body fat measurements while in Telluride
- I did weigh myself after coming home and vacation cost me only 1.8 pounds – not awful!
- I am adding a week to this little challenge of mine to give myself next week to recover and bounce back from vacation – next week’s post will be considered Week 2+1
September 16, 2014 at 11:48 am
I love your dedication to sticking with this. It’s keeping me going too!
September 16, 2014 at 10:45 pm
I fully expect to hear that you won your diet bet in 5 weeks!
Pingback: Fitness Stat-urday – Week 2 + 1 | All the Sun For You
Pingback: Fitness Stat-urday – Week 1 | All the Sun For You