Starting Statistics on 01/03/2015
- Weight: 144.4 Pounds (I gained 2 pounds between my holiday challenge and weigh-in, good gawd!)
- Body Fat %: 22.9% (I gained here too – oops!)
- BMI: 22.6
Goals for the Next 10 Weeks (Ending 03/13/2015)
- Weight: 135 Pounds
- Body Fat %: <21%
- BMI: 21.1
- Total Miles Each Week (Average): 25-30
Week Ending 01/16/2015
- Week 2 Statistics
- Weight: 137.8 Pounds
- Pounds Lost or Gained: 1.8 Pounds lost
- Body Fat %: 21.9%
- Body Fat % Lost or Gained: 0.3% Lost
- BMI: 21.6
- Workout Days (goal is 6 days): 6 Days
- Time Spent Being Active: 5 Hours 47 Minutes
- Miles Run: 27.65 Miles
- Saturday – Chinese food
- Sunday– apricot chicken, mushrooms, sprouts
- Monday – Panera
- Tuesday – leftover apricot chicken, spinach salad
- Wednesday – Smoked meat and green beans
- Thursday – Spinach salad
- Friday – Date night – free night!
- Saturday – Treadmill running (60 minutes), walking (15 minutes)
- Sunday– None – rest say
- Monday – Treadmill running (50 minutes) walking (14 minutes)
- Tuesday – Treadmill running (60 minutes)
- Wednesday – Treadmill running (51 minutes), walking (14 minutes)
- Thursday – Strength class (50 minutes), treadmill walking (23 minutes)
- Friday – Treadmill running (50 minutes), walking (10 minutes)
- What a week! I dropped my weekly (sometimes twice weekly) pizza for an awesome bacon salad, and that seems to have made a difference. We’ve also been eating more spinach salads at home for dinner
- It felt great to lift weights again. It’s been too long!
- I’ve met my mileage goal both weeks so far, and it’s been quite easy. Running has become my lazy workout and I need to get back to IN.SANITY next week
- This weekend is going to bring me a couple of outdoor runs. I’m so excited!
- Safely in the 130’s is so close, I can taste it (137.8 this morning, and safe is 136 or less)!
January 19, 2015 at 3:19 pm
You are just killing it!! Great job lady!
January 29, 2015 at 3:22 pm
I check in from time to time but should really read more regularly because DAMN you are inspiring! You look amazing and must feel so good with all that clean eating & working out. I’m doing really good on the workouts but the food is such a challenge for me—its such a comfort, sometimes the only one. I read your end of 2014 post and realized that issues with my husband (nothing dramatic, but the whole not-communicating-well, not feeling connected) may be driving some of my night time eating. Everything is so connected.
anyways, you should be so so proud of yourself, what you are doing is not easy and you are killing it!