Starting Statistics on 08/30/2014
- Weight: 155 Pounds (took 0.6 pounds off during my stabilizing week)
- Body Fat %: 25.1% (took 0.7% off during my stabilizing week)
- BMI: 24.3
- Predicted Weight from MyFit.nessP.al: 140 Pounds (targeting 1.5 pounds per week)
Goals for the Next 10 Weeks (Ending 11/22/2014)
- Weight: 143 Pounds
- Body Fat %: 23%
- BMI: 22.4
- Push-ups: 90
- Sit-ups: 53
- Mile Run Time: 7:26
Week Ending 10/25/2014
Week 7 Statistics
- Weight: 148 Pounds
- Pounds Lost or Gained: 1.4 Pounds lost since last week, but even with Week 5 (148 pounds) – so 0?
- Body Fat %: 23.7
- Body Fat % Lost or Gained: 0.04% lost
- BMI: 23.2
- Workout Days (goal is 6 days): 6 Days
- Time Spent Being Active: 6 Hours 55 Minutes
- Average Number of Steps Per Day: 16,914
- Food: We went to my brother-in-law’s garden to harvest veggies and came home with lots of beets, butternut squash, and carrots. I’m going to be making soup out of them this week – so I’m hoping that helps to trim me down a bit.
- Sunday – German badness = grilled cheese (the Munster cheese made it German) and fries (this was a free day!)
- Monday – Squash soup, French onion soup
- Tuesday – Butternut squash soup (fresh squash from my BIL’s garden = AWESOME!) – I made some of the modifications noted in the comments and it was awesome, but next time, I’ll be using sour cream or Greek yogurt instead of the cream cheese. Froze 4 servings!
- Wednesday – Beet soup (fresh beets from my BIL’s garden – 3 pounds of them!) – I used beef stock instead of chicken stock, added some goat chees with garlic and herbs, and used 0.5 cups of heavy cream instead of the half and half. Froze 8 servings!
- Thursday – Skinnyl.icious shrimp tacos Che.esec.ake Factory. GOOD! 560 Calories
- Friday – Healthy Thai food (seriously, no rice or fillers!)
- Saturday – Veggie pizza
- Exercise/Activity: I’m planning on running quite a bit and walking with the boys – I need to get more steps in! The first half of the week is going to be beautiful, and I’m planning to take advantage of it. I will also go for 7 hours of good activity again – I think 7 hours is a great goal not including walking.
- Sunday – None – rest day – 8,500 Steps
- Monday – Morning run (53 minutes), morning walk (45 minutes), kickboxing (14 minutes), ISAN.ITY Core (8 minutes), additional core work (8 minutes) – 24,7000 Steps
- Tuesday – Evening run (50 minutes) – 20,000 Steps
- Wednesday – Morning run (52 minutes) – 16,500 Steps
- Thursday – Strength class (50 minutes), treadmill running (35 minutes) – 17,000 Steps
- Friday – Treadmill running (43 minutes), walking cool down (17 minutes) – 17,700 Steps
- Saturday – INSAN.ITY )40 minutes) – 14,000 Steps
- Notes and findings:
- I am taking this week very, VERY seriously to get back on track. I have been slacking a bit in the steps department and it’s a beautiful week ahead here in Iowa, so I plan to get outside!
- My diet needs to get better – cleaner – and I’m working hard on that. I had fries on my free days in the last two weeks, and that’s just not good.
- Cupcake day is worth the splurge though. We go once a week, and I look forward to it ALWAYS!
- New things are worth a try! Beet soup was a hit in our house, which is good since we have 8 servings now in the freezer. I am stocked up for next week when Hottie is out of town
- While walking into the Y on Thursday, I thought, “why am I walking the track when I could easily be running?”. Enter the treadmill! I ran 2+ FAST miles before my weights class and 1.5 decent-paced miles afterwards. I’ll be doing that every Thursday and/or Friday, if possible!
- Back to 148 pounds (and 147.2 this Sunday morning)… Whew!
- I’m so excited to be under 24% body fat!
- Good things are happening all over my body. My abs are starting to take shape, my saddle bags are shrinking, and my arms and legs are becoming more defined. I’m thrilled!