Starting Statistics on 08/30/2014
- Weight: 155 Pounds (took 0.6 pounds off during my stabilizing week)
- Body Fat %: 25.1% (took 0.7% off during my stabilizing week)
- BMI: 24.3
- Predicted Weight from MyFit.nessP.al: 140 Pounds (targeting 1.5 pounds per week)
Goals for the Next 10 Weeks (Ending 11/08/2014)
- Weight: 142.6 Pounds
- Body Fat %: 22.1%
- BMI: 22.3
- Push-ups: 90
- Sit-ups: 53
- Mile Run Time: 7:26
Week Ending 09/06/2014
- Week 1 Statistics
- Weight: 155 Pounds
- Pounds Lost or Gained: +-0 Pounds
- Body Fat %: 24.7%
- Body Fat % Lost or Gained: 0.4% Lost
- BMI: 24.3
- Workout Days (goal is 6 days): 7 Days
- Time Spent Being Active: 12 Hours 17 Minutes
- Average Number of Steps Per Day: 15,685
- Food: We started the week off pretty well, back to our Paleo lifestyle (with the exception of breakfast on Sunday because, well, it was Sunday breakfast!). I’ve had a strange desire for chai lattes lately and really need to kick that habit (330 calories each with TONS of sugar = NOT OK). They’re just so good! Back to cooking on Monday and holy hell did I miss that. I’m serious! We kicked the week off with one of our favorite recipes and it was, once again, terrific!
- Sunday – Fiesta Chicken Soup
- Monday – Curry Bison Sliders and Curry Cauliflower
- Tuesday – Shrimp in Horseradish Mustard Sauce and Peas
- Wednesday – Pork and Apple Sliders with Maple-Buttered Brussels Sprouts
- Thursday – Greek Chicken with Roasted Carrots
- Friday – Pan.era Caesar Salad and French Onion Soup
- Saturday – Date Night!
- Sunday – Lots of yard work – mowing, trimming, bagging (95 minutes) – 12,600 Steps
- Monday – Family bike ride (60 minutes), weight lifting and abs (20 minutes), yard work (80 minutes) – 12,600 Steps
- Tuesday – INSANITY class (40 minutes), walking (10 minutes) – 13,700 Steps
- Wednesday – Bodypump class (43 minutes), walking (73 minutes) – 19,000 Steps
- Thursday – Jogged 3.4 miles (41 minutes), yard work (25 minutes) – 18,000 Steps
- Friday – KB Bags (46 minutes), walking (57 minutes), weights (10 minutes) – 17,800 Steps
- Saturday – Adventure Triathlon (kayaking 37 minutes, biking 68 minutes, running 43 minutes) – 16,100 Steps
- Notes and findings:
- I am so happy to be cooking again! When Hottie is out of town, there really is no reason for me to slave over a meal that only I’ll truly enjoy, so we eat out a lot. I was so relaxed chopping veggies, shopping for the week, and preparing fun meals once again.
- I’m finding that the lattes are killing me – and they have to go. When you add them up, they’re totaling 1200-1500 calories a week and that’s just not OK. Those are calories that I wouldn’t consume otherwise, so they really make no sense. I didn’t have a coffee drink of any kind on Thursday and I felt great about it!
- I can feel myself getting stronger and stronger, and my weight isn’t changing and that’s being reflected in my body fat % loss this week – 0.4%.
- I switched the body fat monitor to athlete mode given my level of activity for the last 12 weeks. I had the dip in body fat in both modes (normal and athlete) because I corrected how I’m holding the body fat monitor (I knew they were doing it wrong at the gym, but I changed how I did it so it would reflect the same numbers that they had. I’m back to doing it correctly). Holding it correctly and switching to athlete mode got the same result as normal mode being held wrong. It’s a wash!
September 8, 2014 at 10:39 pm
You’re inspiring me to keep at it – thank you!!
September 8, 2014 at 10:41 pm
You bet! We have to keep on keeping on!
September 25, 2014 at 7:54 pm
Wow Court!! You are a machine with all those steps and activity! Way to go you!! 🙂
September 28, 2014 at 11:08 pm
Thanks! I’m enjoying it!
Pingback: Fitness Stat-urday – Week 2 | All the Sun For You